Sometimes, your landing page visitors aren’t quite ready to convert. At least not yet. And that’s all right.
There isn’t much you can do to convince people who simply need more time, but there is a lot you can do to remind them that you exist and gently nudge them toward conversion.
Which is where retargeting comes in.
In this episode, we talk to Johnathan Dane about how retargeting can help you recapture those prospective customers that haven’t yet taken the plunge (but totally want to).
In this episode you’ll learn…
- How to retarget without weirding out prospective customers.
- How an IRS company increase ROI 20 times over with retargeting.
- What nerf guns can teach you about running a successful retargeting campaign.
Listen to the episode
Mentioned in the podcast
- Retargeting definition via the Conversion Marketing Glossary
- 5 Unknown Tips to Hack Your Retargeting by Johnathan Dane via Unbounce
- The Ultimate Guide to PPC Landing Pages by Matt Hessler via Unbounce
- Theme Music: “Gypsy Song” by the Freak Fandango Orchestra, available on the Free Music Archive, under CC by license
Link to article: